“Lito” rye crispy bran with calcium Borodinskie is a natural product for a healthy diet, containing dietary fibers of cereals (fiber).
Fiber (dietary fiber) is one of the most important elements of human nutrition. Dietary fibers help to resist harmful environmental factors, reduce the toxic load on the body and have a whole range of useful properties:
– helps to control weight, due to its ability to absorb water and increase in volume, filling the space of the stomach, thereby reducing appetite and the number of calories absorbed. They slow down the absorption of carbohydrates into the blood, reducing the insulin demand and sweet cravings;
— they are a nutrient medium for normal intestinal microflora, so they are used to prevent and correct intestinal dysbacteriosis;
— they are a universal biological absorbent-bind and remove toxins and heavy metals from the body;
— swell in the intestines, softening its contents;
– have a mild choleretic effect;
– slow down the amylolysis and prevent a rapid glucose escape;
– bind cholesterol, reducing its level.
Calcium, which is a part of the product, is actively involved in the formation of bone tissue, teeth mineralization and maintaining stable heart activity.
Rye has useful dietary properties, increases vitality, has a general tonic effect and normalizes metabolism.
Red rye malt is a sprouted grain that is kept at high temperature after germination. Due to this, it is fermented and it gives red-brown color and an unforgettable (unique) flavour. Traditionally, malt is used as a general tonic, choleretic, normalizing the liver and bile ducts, preventing the formation of gallstones.
Rye malt along with coriander give the product a natural taste of malt rye bread.
All cereals used in the production of “LITO” bran are grown in the fields in Penza region under the control of professional agronomists, which guarantees high quality and naturalness of the product.
Direction for use:
- You should take bran during the mealtimes and drink after bran intake a sufficient amount of liquid(at least 1 cup). Bran is desirable to enter the diet gradually, starting with 10-15 g (2-3 tablespoons) and bring the amount to 50-60 g (12 tablespoons) a day for 1.5-3 weeks.
— Fill the bran with milk, kefir, yogurt and you will get a healthy and low-calorie breakfast, lunch or dinner.
— You can add bran to soup or porridge, as well as use instead of bread.
Duration of intake – 1 month.
Nutrition facts in 100 g / 60 g: protein-10 g/6 g, fat- 2 g /1.2 g, carbohydrates-50 g /30 g, calcium, at least 0.625 g / 0.375 g, dietary fiber, at least 20 g/12 g, calories -300 kcal/180 kcal (1250 kJ/750 kJ). Bread unit=4.
Rye increases the body resistance to diseases, has an expectorative effect, and as a dietary product is useful for diabetes
has useful dietary properties, increases vitality, has a tonic effect,
Fermented rye malt
is a valuable diabetic product, as the substances contained in the malt slow down the process of carbohydrate absorption and help to normalize a blood sugar level
Calcium carbonate is used in medicine as a part of drugs that help to fill the lack of calcium in the body
Excipients: glucose-fructose syrup, coriander, salt.