“Lito” wheat crisy crisy bran with calcium –
is a natural product for a healthy diet, containing dietary fibers of cereals (fiber).
Fiber (dietary fiber) is one of the most important elements of human nutrition. Dietary fibers help to resist harmful environmental factors, reduce the toxic load on the body and have a whole range of useful properties:
– helps to control weight, due to its ability to absorb water and increase in volume, filling the space of the stomach, thereby reducing appetite and the number of calories absorbed. They slow down the absorption of carbohydrates into the blood, reducing the insulin demand and sweet cravings;
— they are a nutrient medium for normal intestinal microflora, so they are used to prevent and correct intestinal dysbacteriosis;
— they are a universal biological absorbent-bind and remove toxins and heavy metals from the body;
— swell in the intestines and soften its contents, so they are effective in preventing constipation;
– have a mild choleretic effect;
– slow down the amylolysis and prevent a glucose escape in blood, so it is recommended for diabetes;
– bind cholesterol, so they are used to prevent atherosclerosis.
Calcium, which is a part of the product, is actively involved in the formation of bone tissue, teeth mineralization and maintaining stable heart activity.
All cereals used in the production of “LITO” bran are grown in the fields in Penza region under the control of professional agronomists, which guarantees high quality and naturalness of the product.
Direction for use:
- You should take bran during the mealtimes and drink after bran intake a sufficient amount of liquid(at least 1 cup). Bran is desirable to enter the diet gradually, starting with 10-15 g (2-3 tablespoons) and bring the amount to 50-60 g (12 tablespoons) a day for 1.5-3 weeks.
* Fill the bran with milk, kefir, yogurt and you will get a healthy and low-calorie breakfast, lunch or dinner.
— You can add bran to soup or porridge, as well as use instead of bread.
Duration of intake – 1 month. It is recommended to have 3 courses per year.
Nutrition facts in 100 g / 60 g: protein-15 g/9 g, fat- 3.5 g /2 g, carbohydrates-30 g /18 g, calcium, at least 0.625 g / 0.375 g, dietary fiber, at least 25 g/15 g, calories -260 kcal/160 kcal (1090 kJ/650 kJ). Bread unit=2.5.