“Lito” wheat crisy crisy bran with calcium –
is a natural product for a healthy diet, containing dietary fibers of cereals (fiber).
Fiber (dietary fiber) is one of the most important elements of human nutrition. Dietary fibers help to resist harmful environmental factors, reduce the toxic load on the body and have a whole range of useful properties:
– helps to control weight, due to its ability to absorb water and increase in volume, filling the space of the stomach, thereby reducing appetite and the number of calories absorbed. They slow down the absorption of carbohydrates into the blood, reducing the insulin demand and sweet cravings;
— they are a nutrient medium for normal intestinal microflora, so they are used to prevent and correct intestinal dysbacteriosis;
— they are a universal biological absorbent-bind and remove toxins and heavy metals from the body;
— swell in the intestines and soften its contents, so they are effective in preventing constipation;
– have a mild choleretic effect;
– slow down the amylolysis and prevent a glucose escape in blood, so it is recommended for diabetes;
– bind cholesterol, so they are used to prevent atherosclerosis.
Calcium, which is a part of the product, is actively involved in the formation of bone tissue, teeth mineralization and maintaining stable heart activity.
All cereals used in the production of “LITO” bran are grown in the fields in Penza region under the control of professional agronomists, which guarantees high quality and naturalness of the product.
Direction for use:
* Fill the bran with milk, kefir, yogurt and you will get a healthy and low-calorie breakfast, lunch or dinner.
— You can add bran to soup or porridge, as well as use instead of bread.
Duration of intake – 1 month. It is recommended to have 3 courses per year.
Nutrition facts in 100 g / 60 g: protein-15 g/9 g, fat- 3.5 g /2 g, carbohydrates-30 g /18 g, calcium, at least 0.625 g / 0.375 g, dietary fiber, at least 25 g/15 g, calories -260 kcal/160 kcal (1090 kJ/650 kJ). Bread unit=2.5.
Adults and children over 14 years should take 100 g per day at mealtimes as a dietary supplement — an additional source of dietary fiber. Consumption of 100 g per day provides a daily human need for dietary fiber by at least 33 % (at least 10 g).
CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OLD, PREGNANCY AND BREAST-FEEDING, INDIVIDUAL INTOLERANCE TO THE PRODUCT COMPONENTS, ACUTE AND CHRONIC DISEASES OF THE GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT WITH DIARRHEA SYNDROME, GASTRIC AND DUODENAL ULCER AND OTHER EROSIVE LESIONS OF THE GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT IN THE ACUTE STAGE, ABDOMINAL ADHESIONS. CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USING.
|Presentation:||granules, 200 g in a polypropylene bag.|
|Shelf life:||1 year. Store in a dry place at a temperature up to + 25 ° C.|