“Lito” wheat crispy bran with calcium (ground) – is finely ground extruded “LITO” wheat bran, a rich source of dietary fiber (fiber). The product does not contain salt!
Fiber (dietary fiber) is one of the most important elements of human nutrition. Dietary fibers help to resist harmful environmental factors, reduce the toxic load on the body and have a whole range of useful properties:
– helps to control weight, due to its ability to absorb water and increase in volume, filling the space of the stomach, thereby reducing appetite and the number of calories absorbed. They slow down the absorption of carbohydrates into the blood, reducing the insulin demand and sweet cravings;
— they are a nutrient medium for normal intestinal microflora, so they are used to prevent and correct intestinal dysbacteriosis;
— they are a universal biological absorbent-bind and remove toxins and heavy metals from the body;
— swell in the intestines, softening its contents;
– have a mild choleretic effect;
– slow down the amylolysis and prevent a rapid glucose escape;
– bind cholesterol, reducing its level.
Calcium, which is a part of the product, is actively involved in the formation of bone tissue, teeth mineralization and maintaining stable heart activity.
All raw products used in the manufacture of “LITO” fine-ground wheat bran, are grown in the fields in Penza region, which guarantees high quality and naturalness of the product. A modern doypack with zip-lock allows you to preserve useful properties for a long time and makes the product convenient to use and store.
The main advantage of “LITO” fine-ground extruded wheat bran is an innovative manufacturing technology, which consists of 2 stages: extrusion and grinding. First, the bran is subjected to an extrusion process – short-term processing by temperature and pressure. This splits the bran particles to a size not exceeding the lumen between the crypts of the large intestine mucosa, as a result of which they become accessible to the action of flora throughout the entire surface of the mucosa. In addition, this processing increases the sorption surface of bran, as well as provides microbiological safety of the product. At the second stage, already extruded bran is ground to achieve the optimal fraction, which is most convenient to use.
Direction for use:
- It can be added to kefir, milk, soups or any other ready-made dishes;
- It can be used in various types of dough to enrich bread or pastry with useful dietary fibers;
- It can be used as a breading when preparing second dishes or added to fish or minced meat.
Duration of intake – 1 month.
Nutrition facts in 100 g / 30 g: protein-15 g / 4.5 g, fat-3.5 g / 1 g, carbohydrates-30 g / 9 g, dietary fiber, at least-25 g/7.5 g, calcium, at least-0.625 g/0.1875 g, calories- 260 kcal/80 kcal (1090 kJ/330 kJ). Bread unit=2.5.